Objectives of the foundation
Activity of the Mohács Danube Bridge Foundation
Relation between the Mohács Enterprising Area and the foundation
Intermodal Centre and Logistic Centre
Relation between the V/C traffic corridor and Mohács
Relations between the Alps-Adriatic Working Community and the development programmes of Mohács
Infrastructure relations between the Hungarian Baranya and the Croatian Baranya
The Danube Bridge of Mohács and the region development
1. Organising conferences in every year (under the title of " The future
of the South-Hungarian Region"). We organise such a conference in autumn
every year, and by this we provide an opportunity for introducing the possibilities
of economic and social development. The organisation of such conferences is reasoned
by the fact, that in case of joining the European Union, Mohács region
is also going to be the southern border of the Union for a long time, which requires
2. Dr. István Kernya elaborated the principles of the Mohács Enterprising
Area in 1994, and he became one of the founders of the Mohács and its Region
Enterprising Area Public Utility Company in 1997.
3. The foundation elaborated the plan of forming Mohács to be an intermodal
centre: the "3 R" network (road, rail, river) stressing the advantages
of the triple border. Road development towards Croatia and Yugoslavia.
4. Relation between the V/C traffic corridor (Budapest - Mohács - Osijek
- Sarajevo - Ploce) and Mohács Enterprising Area
5. Joining in the Ecos Ouverture programme (Brussels), Gateways, Regional development
strategies of Mohács and Koper
6. Traffic plan and EU corridors of the Danube Regions. Building a pier in Mohács.
7. Developing a road infrastructure, that provides high quality services, and
possibilities for having it financed by its users in the Alps-Adriatic Region.
8. Programme Plan of the infrastructural relations between the Hungarian Baranya
and the Croatian Baranya.
9. The relation between the Danube Bridge of Mohács and (Routes No.) M6-M56
on planning level.